Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gasoline (NLNG).
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gasoline (NLNG) is now accepting functions from excessive performing primary 5 – 6 pupils for its 2019 Publish-Primary Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of functions for the NLNG post-primary scholarship
award is May 13th, 2019.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invitations application from and certified Primary faculty pupils for its 2019 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme goals at supporting excessive performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to entry put up main education uninterruptedly.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a complete of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
Potential pupils are admitted onto the scheme based mostly on glorious efficiency on the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
See additionally: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship and NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship.
NLNG Publish-Major Scholarship Eligibility
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2019
Any potential beneficiary should:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a fundamental 5 or 6 pupil
- Present his/her Primary 5 consequence
- Should present an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Instructor of his/her faculty (contact variety of the Head Instructor additionally to be included)
- Present an indigene affirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her neighborhood.
- Present letter of identification from his/her Native Authorities Council.
- Not be a toddler or ward of employees of Nigeria LNG Restricted.
Apply for Post-Primary Scholarship
individuals ought to comply with the hyperlink beneath to use.
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
Apply Earlier than: Could 13, 2019.
Please be aware that each one candidates should:
- All requested paperwork have to be connected to keep away from disqualification.
- Candidates should fill in legitimate contact particulars as these shall be used to speak standing of application.
- Application shall be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the choice test.